Senior HVAC/R Technician
We are looking for someone who wants a career and not just a job. If you are a Senior HVAC/R Service Technician and want to be part of a winning team with over 110 years of experience in the industry - while receiving full benefits and compensation for your contribution - please forward your current resume.
Our technicians are trained to work on all major brands of equipment found in restaurants, schools, institutional facilities, banks, retail spaces, military bases and beyond. TWC Service also has a fully stocked in-house parts supply and commercial ice machine leasing program. Specializing in affordable, tailored planned maintenance agreements, TWC Services is focused on exceeding the customer’s expectations and getting the job done right the first time and every time.
- Diagnosing, and repairing commercial refrigeration, air conditioning equipment and beverage systems
- Demonstrate efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Maintain strong customer service and thorough communication with customers
- Attend periodic manufacturer training classes
- Be available for on-call duty
- Attend monthly safety training and adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Diagnose and repair commercial cooking equipment is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in the HVAC/R trade
- EPA certified
- Strong attention to details
- Conscientious , team player
- Honesty integrity, quality craftsmanship and a good attitude
- Clean driving record
- Clear background check and drug screen
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Dental Insurance (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Flex Spending Account (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation / sick days
- Annual tool allotment
- Late model service vehicles (to take home)
- Uniforms and cell phones
- In-house training
Job Type: Full-time
TWC Services is an EOE, including disability/vets.
TWC Services participates in E-Verify.
Address: 12515 US 98, Sebring, FL 33876