Commercial Cooking Equipment Service Technician
TWC SERVICES INC., an industry leader in the service and installation of Commercial refrigeration, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC/R), commercial cooking equipment, and beverage-dispensing systems is seeking fulltime experienced Commercial Cooking Equipment Service Technician(s). Our technicians are trained to work on all major brands of equipment found in restaurants, schools, institutional facilities, banks, retail spaces, military bases and beyond.
With roots dating back to 1906 and a reputation of technical excellence in service, TWC Service specializes in affordable, tailored planned maintenance agreements. TWC Services is focused on exceeding the customer’s expectations and getting the job done right the first time and every time.
We are looking for someone who wants a career and not just a job. If you are that technician and want to be part of a winning team with over 110 years of experience in the industry- while receiving full benefits and compensation for your contribution - please forward your current resume.
- Mechanically inclined and able to diagnose and repair commercial cooking equipment
- Demonstrate efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Attend periodic manufacturer training classes
- Be available for on-call duty
- Attend monthly safety training and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Diagnosing, and repairing commercial refrigeration, air conditioning equipment and beverage systems a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Commercial Cooking Equipment trade
- CFESA certified
- Strong attention to details
- Conscientious , team player
- Clean driving record
- Clear background check and drug screen
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Dental Insurance (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Flex Spending Account (begins within 30 days of hire)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation / sick days
- Annual tool allotment
- Late model service vehicles (to take home)
- Uniforms and cell phones
- In-house training
TWC Services is an EOE, including disability/vets.
TWC Services participates in E-Verify.
Address: 12515 US 98, Sebring, FL 33876