Customer Service Center Coordinator - Part-Time Evenings and Weekends
Industry leading HVAC-R service company with multiple state locations, is looking to add more High Energy individuals with experience in Coordinating and Dispatching to support our Service Departments across the Midwest and Southeast. This key position offers the challenge of handling a broad range of emails and inbound/outbound calls from customers for HVAC, refrigeration, ice machines and/or cooking equipment service needs.
We Offer Our Ever-Growing Team the Following Benefits:
- Salary range $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Monthly bonus opportunity for accuracy
- Holiday pay for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Flexible schedule options for weekday evenings and weekends
- Advancement opportunity with a financially stable company
- Family, friendly team work environment.
- Available to work evenings and weekends, open from 6 am to 9 pm
- Previous Service Dispatching or inbound work order experience
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite with good data entry skills
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- The ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment with minimal supervision
- Manage the day-to-day work flow efficiently while providing ‘best in class’ service to our customers
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills is a must have for this position
TWC Services is an EOE, including disability/vets.
TWC Services participates in E-Verify.
Address: 500 SW 7th Street, Suite 100, Des Moines, IA 50309