Growing, HVAC industry leader with over 113 years of history is seeking a detailed problem solver! The Administrative Assistant has overall responsibility for assisting the Recruiting Manager in sourcing technicians and administrative candidates and assisting the Training and Development Manager with administrative tasks. The individual will maintain professional networks, online databases, timely reporting, and be responsible for record maintenance and communications to the departments.
- 3-5 years of administrative and office experience
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to interact with customers and co-workers ethically and professionally
- Previous experience with Krono’s software would be beneficial
- High school graduate or equivalent
Based on experience/education.
Health Insurance, Term Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401-K Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Health Club Reimbursements Plan, Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
TWC Services is an EOE, including disability/vets.
TWC Services participates in E-Verify.
Address: 150 Maritime Drive, Sanford, FL 32771